COST AVIATION consults companies in strategic and operational issues on aviation business. Every team member rises to this high challenge: COST AVIATION needs employees with the brightest ideas with an entrepreneurial spirit, independently acting experts, competent and qualified project managers, as well as highly communicative, decision-making preparers.
Every employee ensures a substantial degree of personal responsibility and flexibility. At the same time a successful result depends on the COST AVIATION team spirit and its network.
Our objective is to develop and deploy the personal style and the competences and skills of every single COST AVIATION employee. In this connection the substantial foundation pillars are personal responsibility, communication and openness. This mutual trust – internal and external – forms the basis for the mutual progress and success.
- You are business economist, traffic or industrial engineer preferably focused on transport
- You have raduated your studies above-averaged
- You have already created simulations and process analyses and are familiar with common methods to this
- You have preferably expertise in logistic, process and project management
- You have outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- You are flexible and used to work independently
- You have a good command of German and English (knowledge of French is a distinct advantage)
- You enjoy working in a team, are interested in a varied and responsible occupation and search for a dynamic working environment
If we do not have advertised any suitable position at COST AVIATION you will find further information about starting a career at Stuttgart Airport as well as other vacant positions on the pages of our associate partner Stuttgart Airport.